OpenChain Self Certification
The OpenChain Specification represents a core set of requirements a quality FOSS compliance program must satisfy. It fosters efficient and effective compliance of open source licenses across the supply chain. By self-certifying, participants are able to confirm they are in compliance with the Specification’s requirements.
Applicants confirm their understanding of the OpenChain Specification and the need to complete Self-Certification to become OpenChain Conformant. The Online Self-Certification requires you to:
- Fulfill all requirements set forth in the Specification.
- Create an account by selecting sign-up in the user menu.
- Name a contact person to handle inquiries.
- Have an authorized representative complete the web-based Online Self-Certification by answering all the questions.
- Fill out the submission form.
- Archive a Reference Copy of all Verification Artifacts as a record in support of the Online Self-Certification.